Homeschooling: How to Get Started
Dear Prospective Homeschool Parent,
Homeschooling - How to Get Started by Cindy Downes is a FREE, thirty-one page, e-book (pdf document) that will answer many of your homeschool questions:
- What is homeschooling?
- Is it legal?
- Do homeschooled students get into college?
- What about Socialization?
- How do I get started?
- What supplies do I need to homeschool?
- How do I know I am teaching my child everything he needs to know?
- How does my child get a diploma?
- How do I schedule my homeschool?
- What subjects do I teach?
- How do I give high school credits?
- How do I create a transcript?
- What are learning styles and how do I use them to teach my child?
- What teaching method should I use?
- What is a scope and sequence?
- How do I choose curriculum?
- How do I keep records?
Simply download the pdf document, print it on 8-1/2 x 11" paper using your own printer, and staple. You can then take it with you and read anywhere. When you're finished reading the booklet, come back to this website for information on purchasing curriculum.
To get your free e-book, complete the following form and click "submit." You will be directed to a page where you can download your free e-book.
NOTE: After completing this form, you will be added to my e-mail list and receive the How To Homeschool Today newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time. Your information will NOT be given or sold to anyone.